Before, I didn’t even know what is the freaking meaning of a ‘bucket list’ until I watched a Korean TV series about a dying woman who listed everything she wanted to do. Then she called it a bucket list. Anyway, I want you to know that I’m not dying or anything. I just want to have my own list of places that I wanted to visit before I die and have some of the readers to know the places I will be visiting or to come with me to travel to this places.
I know that anyone of us have things or places we wanted to have or go before the end of the world, Ain’t I’m right? 2012 is here so better yet slash some of the things in my wishlist–harhar!
Anyway, these are the places I wanna visit, the PLACES I WANNA GO BEFORE I DIE –> MY OWN BUCKET LIST
In the Philippines
BORACAY–> yeah, I’ve never been to Boracay since every single time I ask my mom to go there, she will always say “Wag na, pangit dun, super crowded na (No, it is ugly and it is already super crowded). Anyway, I WAS not really a beach goer before because Filipinos wants to be white or fair skinned so they can be classified as PRETTY. I WAS one of those people who think that way, But anyway, I gave that idea up decades ago! Which also explains the vast number of beaches listed here.
Last April 24-27, 2012 I was in Boracay partying, swimming and having fun! I wanna be back in this place! 🙂 But anyway, it’s ticked off from my bucket list! 🙂 Congratulate me everyone!!
I’m back in Boracay with friends this April 29-May 4, 2013 and It was really fun. My last visit made me think that Boracay is where great parties are!
- CEBU –> hmmm, I didn’t know that this place has its own share of beauty, especially their beaches. I wanna visit its pristine beaches and have a look to this beautiful city in Visayas
- BOHOL –> alright, I haven’t seen those wide-eyed tarsiers which are really cute that even Prince William wanted to keep it as a pet. Anyway, I learned that they are very suicidal! They commit suicide by not breathing or bumping their head n the tree or letting themselves fall from the branch! Why the heck they do that? Inyway, I wanna see those “emo”, crazy yet cute animals!
- DAVAO –> I almost went here last 2007, as project for a subject during my College days, but I declined since it was very expensive (that’s why I’m blaming myself until today; I really hated myself for saving money that time and having to go to the shopping mall the next week! I should have been there!)
- ILOCOS NORTE–> of course, I wanna see Pagudpud because of its pristine white sand beach, and also those giant windmills in Bangui. I wanna see those windmills not only because they are picture perfect amidst the background of the beach but because I’ve never seen a windmill in my life, I only repeatedly saw a lot of irrigation and irrigation canals (in rice farms in Albay). I also want to go to the Marcos’ museum there!
- ILOCOS SUR–> Well, it is obvious, that I wanna see the Heritage Site there and to eat a lot of empanada*yum!
PUERTO PRINCESA, PALAWAN –> who doesn’t want to see the beautiful underground river which is part of the new 7 wonders of nature?Last April 18-21, 2012, I was here! It was wonderful!!! Now, another one ticked off from my list
- EL NIDO, PALAWAN OR CORON, PALAWAN –> either of the two is okay!
TRINOMA MALL–> I’ve been living here in Manila for almost 5 years but I have never been to this Mall, maybe you will say that there is nothing special about it, but I can say, you can always make something there that will make you feel special!Okay, so I didn’t write about this, but I’ve been here last February 19, 2012. It’s nothing fancy just another mall… and actually it’s an old one! hahaha!
- SUBIC BEACH, MATNOG, SORSOGON–> This is one of the rare pink beaches in the World! I wanna go there soon!
ABROAD–> this is by countries
JAPAN –> Oh, God! I really wanna go here! I want to see Tokyo and Mt. Fuji (which looks like Mayon Volcano with snow on top). But any place in Japan such as Osaka is fine for me. Just please let me leave my footprint there!Been here last May 2013. Been to Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo. 😀 Haven’t seen Mt. Fuji though.
KOREA–> Yes, South Korea not North! even I’ve been here, I wanna go back! I wanted to see Jeju Island and Nami Island! 🙂 so this is partially slashed from my bucket list
- EUROPE –> All countries included in the Schengen visa! I wanna go there! *puppy eyes, drool…
- CANADA –> Niagara Falls
- EGYPT –> the great pyramids!
SIAM REAP, CAMBODIA –> The Angkor Wat!Everyone! I’ve been to Siam Reap and Phnom Penh Cambodia last January 8-15, 2013 and I had lots of fun! Gonna update this blog more often! Congratulate me people! THAILAND –> I love the beach, the history and the cityOkay, so it should be partly off my list, I love the shopping in Bangkok, it rocks!!! I was here last May 15-18, 2012
- INDONESIA –> Bali and Yogyakarta!! I really wanna see those centuries old temples
- THE HOLY LAND — Maybe I’ll go here together with Egypt.. I really hope that money falls from heaven 😦
- NEW ZEALAND — QUEENSLAND— It’s told to be the adrenaline center of the world.. hmm.. my knees are shaking by the word “adrenaline” thanks CazBag for the heads up! 🙂
- BRAZIL– such a wonderful and colorful place!
- ANY PLACES IN THE WORLD–WHERE YANNAH THE WANDERER CAN SIGHTSEE 🙂
THINGS I WANNA TRY
Cliff diving (at least 15 m high or lower???)I did this in Boracay’s Ariel’s Point last April 23, 2012. It was one hell of an experience. I wasn’t able to jump the 15m but I will next time! 🙂
Wakeboarding(I’ve done this in Camarines Sur Water Complex, I’ll blog it after my Macau series)
- Bungee Jumping (ooohh.. I hope I can do this… in Macau? Nah.. I’ll try it in a river or ocean so that there’s more chance of surviving 🙂 )
Zip lining—Yeah, I’ve never tried (blame my fear of heights!)I’ve Finally conquered my fear, and went zip lining the first time in Misibis Bay, Bacacay Albay last September 10, 2012. It was 550m long and it was really freaky because you are actually traversing a “bangin” cliff!!! waahh! Snorkeling and swimming with the fish!I’ve done this during my Caramoan Escapade last September 2011 and done this again during my visit in Puerto Princesa’s Honda Bay April 20, 2012 and again in Misibis Bay last September 10, 2012
- Helmet diving or Reef Walking
- Shotover Jet in Queensland (I just love the view and the amazing ride!!)
Can you suggest other things to do? or places to visit? I’m open for your suggestions… just leave a comment below 🙂