I started being an avid fan of traveling way back in 2009. I started reviewing hotels and attractions during that time, using tripadvisor.com but I never knew, by then, that I will open a blog like this.
Who Am I?
I’m Yannah the Wanderer, you can call me Yannah. The name of my blog is inspired by the children’s TV show Dora the Explorer, because all my friends call me Dora because of my wanderlust.
Anyway, I’m Yannah, full name is Reannah Reonal, I live in Manila. 23 years old, and is currently a full-time student.
This blog will tell you everything about my travels, my likes, dislikes, budgets, hotel reviews, and travel tips , so, in short, this blog is my travel diary.
My aim is to help other travelers, or wanderers in planning their trip. This is a way of giving back, since blogs and other websites always gave me a hand in planning my trip.
My family loves to travel ever since I was a baby but only last August 2009 that I personally got hooked.
I always travel with my family or friends. I haven’t tried solo traveling AND this is what I wanna do in the future.. Honestly, I have booked myself for various solo trips but every time I do, it doesn’t push through, the primary reason is because of the sched or sometimes my classmates or friends wishes to join me, and as a yes man, I always say yes! . :((
PLEASE FORGIVE MY HORRID GRAMMAR 😦
IF YOU ARE READING MY BLOG, DON’T FORGET THE FF:
1. Forgive my grammar.. English is not my forte.
2. This thing is to help other travelers out there
3. Everything written here is based on my subjective opinion and experience
4. I’m not, in any way, connected with the businesses establishments that I have mentioned unless otherwise stated.
5. If you have questions, in any way, related to the blog posts, feel free to post a comment or email me personally
6. Moreover, travels written here are just travels that I remember.. this does not include those when I was a child 🙂 I just put what I can remember as an adult 🙂 So countries and other domestic destinations I have visited when I was a child are not included here 🙂
even though this is the case, I make sure that you have something to learn in my posts…. And you are always welcome to ask questions and I will answer it as fast as I can.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL:
I am open to collaborations, sponsorship and advertisements, just give me an email! 🙂
HAPPY WANDERING! 🙂