Although I’m the “travel” agent of my family, friends and colleagues; which means I’m the one who arranges our trip without having to use local travel agencies— or sometimes I’ll be the tour guide myself…. For this trip, I opted to get a travel package for my Caramoan Adventure.
I made this kind of arrangement so that I can get rid of being stressed and looking haggard throughout the trip, even though I know that it is easy to come-and-around in Caramoan; however, the planning especially of the things like place to stay, a boat and a boatman, food, tour guide will make you crazy especially if you do this by yourself.
Having a travel agency to arrange for you your most awaited vacation is a totally good idea! Especially if you are like me, who is always the travel planner in your group or family —You know what, sometimes I get tired and angry too…although I enjoy booking and researching for the trip..sometimes I say, ‘I just want a vacation which I won’t think about anything else… just have fun and relax’
Getting a travel package is a little-bit expensive than DIY, since of course, you need to pay for their service for prearranging your vacation–from booking hotels, food, ‘bangka‘ boat, and others… But, since you are in a vacation and a paradise like this… why not spend some more in order to fully enjoy and relax! Don’t let yourself or your friend be stressed, just hire a travel agent— This will be my message for my friends who are looking at this at this very moment 🙂 Peace!
Below is a list of some travel agencies in Caramoan (click the link to go to their websites)
- Caramoan Haven –highly recommended! We booked our Caramoan trip with them. I’ll be doing a review for this particular travel agency! But I really recommend them!
- Caramoan Travel and Tours
- Caramoan Package Tour
- Caramoan Island Tour
- Caramoan Paradise
- Rex Tourist Inn Packages
I’ll add more as soon as I can see other travel agencies 🙂 I’ll keep you updated!
What to look at when hiring a Good Travel Agency for your trip:
- Department of Trade and Industry Registered.
- With Bank Account named after the tour company (if none, then reviews from their previous customers in Facebook or other networking sites—this will prevent collusion and false advertisement
- Check the prices (If it is too low compared to other travel agencies, it’s questionable)
- The smaller the reservation fee the better it is, since if you cancel the trip it won’t be that ‘Ouch!’ or it won’t hurt too much; and your wallet will stay healthy 🙂
Happy Wandering! 🙂